Saturday, July 25, 2009

thoughts or feelings

do u guys normally come to a conclusion or decision according to ur feelings or ur thoughts?
most people say that they would follow their thoughts more..
coz feelings are not reliable and tends to be bias..
but i think thoughts are also the same..

me myself am a thinker..
i think alot..
but as once told me b4, i tend to think to deep..
she said that is not good..
but i think if u think things deeply u can most likely predict and u know get ready for whatever happens..

but most of the times i cant think straight as to many thoughts cross my mind..
so i use my feelings to make a decision..
and most of the times this method works for me..
so i think and feel using both ways is better..
what bout u..?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how to make a decision using your feelings coz sometimes what you want isn't the best for you. Its surely won't be the best decision.

decisions are hard and even till now I hate to decide on things even the simplest matter.

Syafiq Afifi said...

ape2 pun

thanks for ciken pie

lil' haikal said...

i use my maleness to decide the route...
h
hahah
ah
a
h
ah
a
h
ah
ah
ah
ahahahah

Anonymous said...

feelings n thoughts?

pandangan mata selalu menipu
pandangan akal selalu tersalah
pandangan nafsu selalu melulu
pandangan hati itu yang hakiki
kalau hati itu bersih

tht's a nasyid, but a firm explanation to me