Friday, January 8, 2010

Bored


I'm bloging while working which means that it's a boring and slow day. But why? It's a weekend kan.
Anyway my "twin" has gone back to uni so it's less cheerful and competitive one might say.
One day me and him had like a contest to see who's the fastest to do things around here. Well it's a tie for like drinks bot ice blended and hot. But he won at cashiering. Damn that buggers fast. But I got him back at gourmet. Wohooo.

I just realize I'm x fit Nymore. I had to run and buy some eggs just a few mins ago as the delivery haven't arrived yet. And now I'm out of breath. *panting
need to boost up my stamina. like start to exercise, play sports and jog..
one of my staff also said im buncit now.. demn..

6 comments:

Syafiq Afifi said...

sape weh?

abdus said...

lu dah gemuk. lalala.

Unknown said...

buncit.? like seriously.? Hahaha. serious sket weh

Anonymous said...

buncit is good for u. wahaha

MOHAMAD FAIZ said...

alalala...aku mmg trend setter... sume nk tiru aku skrg.. blurghhh.. :P

Anonymous said...

you got to be kidding...

buncit...last time check xde pun...tipu seyh...

dont be buncit weh...xde hero handsome aku main basketball?

sape twin ko? is it the guy yg dgn ko kat counter waktu aku melawat ko ke?