Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Specially for MTOff

I want to say im sorry for maybe still caught up in the past..
To MTOff im sorry i reacted the way i have when u told me bout a part of ur past..
history are supposed to be a lesson for us..
but that doesnt mean that we cant accept people with bad history..
if they are willing to change, we should give them our utmost support..
we are humans..
its in our blood to make mistakes..
but we also should have the initiative to forgive and help the person if they want to change..
coz lets face it nobody is perfect..
erm.. actually you will know why i dont like ur past characteristic if it wasnt for the trip..
yea i know. i mentioned about it again..
sorry.. =)
anyway.. i just wanna say im sorry again and that you have my full support..
cya girl..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow a post dedicated to me. I feel honored. Haha. Well thank you for giving me a chance as there are people out there that will never believe that i wont still do the things i did before. Once they knew about my past, a bad impression is what i get and the thoughts of it keep getting back into their head every time i mingle around with people.

Once black will always be black they say. Okay wait, that's different...but you know what i mean? :P

But hey thanks for understanding. Your support is really needed and I really really appreciate it. Take care. =)