Thursday, April 9, 2009

boredem

heh..
i feel bored i dunno why..
although got so many work and assignments to be done..
but im, as always, to lazy to do..
and the fact i have to do double assignments pon x change me..
ugh..
dat bad huh..

anyway, today is one of my best friends bday..
"Happy Bday Amer"
heh..
but we dont do like the normal prank thing..
we just cooked some dishes (rice, kurma ayam, ikan patin spaghetti and banana split) within a small crowd (7 of us) ate together..
although shahul was kinda late for it..
sorry.. we were hungry so we eat first..
"Itadakimasu!!!"
come to think of it, amer slalu x kene prank pape kan..
hmm.. mayb coz he's a good guy kot..
or his chomeyl looks..
hahaha
doink..

anyway..
it makes me think of how "old" we are now..
and kinda think bout life..
sigh..
u know although im only 20..
for me to not have a steady relationship is really sucks..
the longest i had didnt even reach 2 years..
is it due to my weakness?
or my cerewetness..
or just dat the "rite" one havent showed up yet..
someone told me to change the part of me yg "love one but only once"
but i x think i can do that due to history..

hmm..
but i believe in god..
i know he have plans for me..
i know somehow someday i'll turn out ok..
and i really hope that my prayers will be fulfilled..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

amin. insyaAllah everything will turn out to be ok and better. chaiyok!

Anonymous said...

haha...

i know u will not give up searching for the right girl. U will find it, one day. No worries. For now, appreciate what u have, there will be no second chance in life (referring to ur history)

I take back the comment of saying u an average joe. U have everything a girl wants from a guy. U know dat. Be proud of it. As much as i proud having u as a close dear friend of mine.

I love u always n u know that kan =)

khairulamer said...

wooo....put me out of the prank list..u all got nothing from pranking me...haha..thanx for the wish....:D

Accyee said...

hello syaha yes i found your blog :p
anyway, i haven't been in a serious r'ship til today! my longest one was like, what, 6 months?

but don't feel sorry for me, or yourself because the best has yet to come! cheers =)