Friday, April 10, 2009

promise..

a few days ago you made a promise..
a promise that changed how i feel..
changed what i think of how things will be..
a promise i really hope you'll keep..

a few days ago you promised me something..
you promise things would never change..
no matter through thick or thin..
things will always stay the same..

a few days ago you made a promise..
that made me feel..
that even when were miles apart..
we will always be in each others heart..

i also made a promise to you..
a promise not to take a cigarette nor two..
although i'm afraid i'll break your heart..
i know i can keep my word with u by my side..

now i promise u my dear..
i'll keep that promise for as long as i could..
i'll try not to disappoint you by any means..
coz your the one i want for as long as i breathe..